Position: Procurement Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1) To adhere QHSSE policies and standard at work and encourage colleagues to do so.
2) To be active in participation in safety and culture activities.
3) To do housekeeping at premises and work places, be accountable
4) To assist purchase records keeping for annual auditable trail.
5) To coordinate with vendors, inventory coordinator & end user to schedule shipping and delivery times.
6) To verify that product information, shipping information, cost and delivery dates against purchase order issued.
7) To assist inventory coordinator to verify current inventory levels and keep records to prevent inventory gaps. Flag up when inventory is low and it is time to order new products.
8) To provide documentation requirement of critical material & equipment shall be requested and filled systematically upon purchase.
9) To assist on producing weekly outstand PO report.
10) To assist inventory coordinator with shipment arrangements/ prompt GR posting for timely payments.
11) Confidentially shall be at high priority; accuracy must be part of the trade.
12) Responsible to prioritize jobs on daily basis as per demand.
13) Responsible to plan ahead all routine activities, adhere smart goals process for achievement.
14) Responsible to check thoroughly for missing data on all material/ service request; obtain from responsible.
15) Responsible to maintain supplier’s data base (Local and international)
16) Responsible for all discrepancies of suppliers (Quality/ Documents/ Value/ quality of good, etc. )
17) To assist to coordinate and support finance on timely payments towards purchases.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: GTL Insurance
Closing date: 27/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !