Position: Procurement Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials and services to meet the Company’s operational requirements.
• Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the Company’s operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery in ensuring the continuity of supply.
• As a Technical Buyer, the job holder is expected to have acquired, to a certain degree, technical knowledge, expertise and understanding in carry out his/her tasks as a Technical Buyer.
• Handle purchase requisitions and perform required tasks according to CIC’s procedures.
• Monitor purchase requisitions progress through systematic tracking with Procurement Assistant (Expeditor).
• Monitor and review Discrepancy Report to make sure purchase order for materials that are returned or replaced are being cancelled or a new purchase order are being issued.
• Monitor status of purchase requisition and purchase order so to ensure materials/services are delivered on schedule and according to the purchase order.
• Organize Techno Commercial Meeting among operation team and vendor.
• Maintain and review Vendor Registration Documentations.
• Establish, maintain and review vendor database regularly.
• Assess, appraise and evaluate vendors’ performance.
• Supervise and guide Procurement Assistant and Procurement Clerk.
• Work closely with Operation, Warehouse and Accounts team.
Qualification / Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or business administration with knowledge of engineering related process.
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years working experience as a Technical Buyer in oil and gas industries.
• Possess a good understanding in material specifications based on industry standards such as, but not limited to, ASTM Standards, API (American Petroleum Institute) Standards and British Standards.
• With experience and understanding on construction process and requirement.
• Able to understand schedule of work sequence to take priority on the urgency of both materials and services require for project execution.
• Strong integrity with interpersonal skills including good written and verbal communication skills.
• Attentive to detail. Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
Brunei citizen or permanent residence is preferred.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !