Position: Procurement & Logistic Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Identifies and evaluates suppliers, arranges for transportation of purchased goods, identifies and develops strategies for addressing logistical barriers, monitors use of materials and resources, and ensures quality record keeping.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Oversee purchasing and logistics operation of the company.
2) Coordinates the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain that consists of
a) planning of strategy
b) delivery and logistics
c) return system for defective / unwanted products (damage goods)
d) installation / manufacturing
e) sources of raw materials / services.
3) Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives.
4) Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
5) Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
6) Strategize ways to minimize shortages and keep the costs down.
7) Analyze data and make recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of the operations.
8) Manages processes for shipping and warehousing.
9) Liaising with external suppliers / vendors, maintaining good relationships to get sources for the most cost efficient deals.
10) Set SOP for purchasing, receiving, storage and delivery of goods.
1) At least HND in related field.
2) At least 3 years experience in procurement & logistics or purchasing.
Only CV/Resume with experience in Procurement & Logistics or Purchasing will be short listed.
Please email your CV/Resume (complete with education, training, achievement certificate copy) and passport size photo to recruitment-myspacegallery. com before 25th February 2019 @12pm
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP, medical
Closing date: 25/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !