• To ensure quality execution and monitoring of regular purchasing duties and administrative works for the company.
• To maintain complete purchasing records/data and prepare reports.
• To coordinate/support other departments within the company and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for requested purchases as well as to assist in managing and following up on overseas orders to ensure on-time delivery.
• Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for any product defects, shortages or missing parts.
• Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor degree in a business field such as logistics, supply chain management, finance or equivalent.
• Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in related field.
• Have a minimum of at least 3 years of SAP experience
• Maintains the necessary activities in the framework of work safety and quality standards
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, dynamic, result-oriented
• Decision-making skills are strong, quality-focused and initiative-minded
• Can adapt to flexible working order
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to hr@wfp. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !