Position: Procurement Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• We are looking for a Procurement Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations.
• You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
• Procurement Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e. g. on orders and costs. )
• For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
• Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
• Procurement Officer responsibilities include: Researching potential vendors
• Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
• Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e. g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !