• Provides information on the market requirements for our products via market research.
• Analyze and recommend right mixture of models, pricing and promotion to create competitive edge.
• Coordinate with Sales, Accounts and Marketing departments on vehicle ordering, developing, and branding.
• Conduct internal product training so as to improve the general product knowledge and brand awareness for the Sales and Marketing team.
• Define target customer by conducting analytical research in order to create tailored strategies that communicates the brand message.
• Providing right specifications and information via Configurator.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Mathematics or any similar relevant subjects.
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required.
• Have an interest or passion in cars will be an added advantage.
• Able to communicate well in English, Malay and/or Mandarin.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• The capacity to work with people at all levels in an organization.
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
• Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
B$800. 00-B$1, 000 per month, salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !