Position: Product HOD
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The Product HOD focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in its market.
• The Product HOD is the primary driver of the company’s vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision.
• The role of PHOD demands that the individual in its occupation be a highly analytical individual who is able to work effectively in a matrix environment.
• The position also requires that the occupier be adept at synthesizing various technologies and capabilities into the business’s products in such a way that the consumers will love.
Role and Responsibilities:
1) Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product as well as the day-to-day product activities in such a way that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs.
2) Ensures that necessary steps are being taken to make any modifications that are being made in the product or strategy in order to bring out the best results for the business.
3) Responsible for identifying opportunities that lead to the growth of the product through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/priorities.
4) Partners up with other product departmental leaders in order to align and execute product strategies and ensure that each department receives the right level of support.
5) Acts in managing and providing guidance and product training to the sales representatives in order to ensure achievement of the product’s vision and strategy.
6) Responsible for spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and the product market. The PHOD is then expected to process this information, identify opportunities, and present these to the Upper Management for initial validation, testing and approval.
7) Has responsibilities to manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
8) Delivers the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Tap SCP, Annual Leave, Sick Leave
Closing date: 17/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !