Position: Product Medical Sales
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor´s Degree/post graduate diploma/ professional degree in medical science, health science, nursing or equivalent.
• Major in medicine, biomedical science, nursing & pharmacy is preferred.
• Those with prior working experience in medical field would most definitely be at an advantage.
• Experience in surgical and critical care environments such as ICU, operating theatre would be an advantage.
• Ideally clinical nursing background (emergency, critical care, OR, clinical nurse etc. )
• The role will have a mix of product management, clinical support and business development and you will build strong relationships with your customers and provide product support to surgeons, doctors, clinical and clerical staff in both private & government hospitals.
• The role will require clinical product knowledge (training provided & on-going), supporting live cases, product demonstration & of course product sales.
• Own transports & driver license is required (car allowance & phone allowance will be provided, subject to approval)
• Monetary reward in terms of bonus or commission will be provided, subject to performance.
• Candidates please note this is a Product specialist/Medical sales representative role.
• Although sales is in the equation is very much simply providing the best service to our clients.
• Management will provide great support, to guide & coach you to be successful however your own attitude and willingness will play a big part for your own success.
• Retired government servants may apply.
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Allowance & commission / bonus will be provided, subject to approval.
Closing date: 16/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !