Position: Product Trainer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• We are looking for candidates with a passion in the automotive world.
• The position will require a candidate with the ability to conduct training for existing and new products that the company carry.
• Full time product trainer for passenger, commercial vehicles and 3rd party accessories.
• Pre plan training materials and dates for training to be conducted
• Provide comprehensive test drive training of vehicles to all training participants.
• Recording of scores and answer sheet from all participants
• Conduct Test Drive with participants when needed
• Analyze market trends and competitor analysis
• Assist product department in preparing technical documentations for any new vehicles when required.
• A Bachelor of Business degree or higher (Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any business related degree)
• Must possess a valid class 3 driving licence and must be able to drive both AT/MT transmission
• Strong Presentation skills and independent person who can work with minimum supervision
• Must have good MS office skills for reporting and presentation preparation
• An automotive enthusiast will be an added advantage
• Must be flexible and open to help others in the department during events/roadshows.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Paid Leave, Annual Paid Sick Leave, TAP & SCP Contribution
Closing date: 08/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !