Position: Production Architect (REVIT)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are seeking an experienced Production Architect with excellent design skills & technical knowledge to join us.
• We are a friendly studio of young architects and designers working on a diverse portfolio of projects across multiple sectors.
• The right candidate will have enthusiasm for considered design, and be competent in project running and managing a small team.
• They should have the ability to manage and prioritise their own time and that of their team, efficiently and with autonomy.
• Candidates must have experience working in residential and commercial sectors, with hotel and commercial experience being an added advantage.
• Experience in Revit highly preferable, and AutoCAD, SketchUp and Rhino being advantageous.
The roles and responsibilities of this position are as follow:
1. Responsible for managing an architecture production support team.
2. Develop complete sets of construction documents including plans, elevations, details, and sections, applying knowledge of applicable building codes and standards to ensure technical integrity of Contract Documentation sets.
3. Implement quality control standards to ensure consistency and completeness of construction documents sets.
4. Co-ordination and oversight of planning submission and building permit application process.
5. Implement and enforce company REVIT standards, and maintain organisational structure in the REVIT environment.
6. Assist director/senior designer in materials specifications, sourcing and management, creation of materials/mood boards and all relevant schedules.
7. Assist director/senior designer or where necessary, take leadership in conducting site meetings, documentations and follow up with contractors, suppliers and/or clients.
8. Assist director/senior designer or where necessary, take leadership in general project management and company’s administrative tasks.
Please send in your CV and Portfolio to michellew. luxe-development. com.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !