Position: Production Assistant
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Familiarity with GMP and PIC/S regulations, SOPs, and safety regulations.
• Follow the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and SOI (Standard Operating Instruction) to operate, clean and maintain machines that manufacture the softgel products.
• Assure that the daily softgel production schedule is completed and all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
• Follow the cleaning SOP to cleaning and sanitize the plant processing area in order to keep work area clean and organized.
• Work with the softgel team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• Collect materials for mixing, measuring and processing.
• Follow the standard procedure to check the quality of product and document the exact results at definite times of production process.
• As required and instructed to fill out the production batch records.
• Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
• Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 15 kg.
• Works well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
• Hardworking and reliable team player.
• Able to learn quickly and work efficiently.
• Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required a high school diploma preferable with mechanical and engineering background.
• Basic knowledge/understanding of GMP and PIC/S regulatory issues for manufacturing/ packaging of pharmaceutical/ nutraceutical products.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to follow and execute both written and verbal instructions.
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 10/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !