Position: Production Lead
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Overall Purpose of the Role:
• Responsible for the operation of a section within the Manufacturing function, supporting the Manager with the day-to-day management of their manufacturing area, overseeing a group of members and ensuring an efficient operation in achieving business targets.
• Provide leadership and line management to the team, coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team delivers, monitoring any issues, and ensuring production targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and quality standards are met in order to meet the requirements of the customer.
• Develop the team by focusing on individual performance and support requirements to achieve high standards, whilst fostering a culture of working safely.
• Work under general supervision, reviewed by Management.
• Decisions and results have an impact on the function and their success.
• Performance affects the function’s image.
Skills and Attributes:
• Exercise considerable initiative/judgement in work methods and in interpreting and delegating work requirements/goals
• Work independently, reviewed infrequently with minimal supervision
• Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate with clarity whilst demonstrating excellence in approach to work and people activities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to manage a wide variety of activities at the same time
• Ability to plan, analyse and challenge
• Able to work cross functionally and collaboratively with many stakeholders
• Solid understanding of all people related processes and procedures
• Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in mechanical Engineering with more than 3 years of building materials manufacturing working experiences
• Knowledge of ISO9001:2015
• Must be willing to work in Serasa
Education Required: Ordinary National Certificate
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !