• Position: Production Manager
• Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Age: 30 - 50 years old
• Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 - B$ 5, 000 / Month
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Overseeing the production process, drawing up and adjusting production schedules as needed.
• Fulfills all the responsibilities and tasks described in ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP plans and procedures.
• Ensuring the production is cost effective.
• Making sure products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Working out the human and material resources needed.
• Drafting a timescale for the job.
• Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
• Liaising among different departments i. e. , suppliers, managers, etc.
• Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
• Responsible for the selection and maintenance equipment.
• To create maintenance procedures and ensure that everything is in line with health and safety legislation and guidelines.
• Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
• Reviewing worker performance.
• Identifying training needs.
• Experienced in ISO9001, ISO22000, internal audit and Food Safety Regulation.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably in Chemical, Food or Industrial Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years’ production experience with 3 years of people management experience preferably in Oil and Fats Plant.
• Experience at SAP and infrastructure system development.
• Maintains the necessary activities in the framework of work safety and quality standards.
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, dynamic, result-oriented.
• Decision-making skills are strong, quality-focused and initiative-minded.
• Can adapt to flexible working order.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Willing to live in Brunei.
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to admin@wfp. com. bn . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !