Position: Production Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• This position is responsible for developing food product to drive customer loyalty, increase profitability, create competitive differentiation.
• The individual will also assist the research & development manager in the formulation and implementation of policies, procedure and programs in all the areas of responsibilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Identiffies and communicates best practice processes and procedures for the team and the department
• Ability to spot food trend , analyze competitive product
• Negotiate costing based on knowledge of production processes and raw material
• Resposible for the development specification including formulation during initial product development
• Define food safety parameter and oversee initial research & development test run
• Verity product names, ingredient and claim to meet the standard requirement
• Maintain and manage formulation changes and specifications for key proprietary ingredients
• Research & new product development
• Any duties and responsibilities assigned to you from time to time
• Bachelor degree in Food Science or a related degree such as Food
• Manufacturing or Food Mircobiology 3
• years experience in the related field
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !