Position: Production Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
1. To have basic understanding of ISO /Food Safety Management System/, HACCP Principles and Halal food standards.
2. To assist Management and QC/Personnel/ to implement and improve Food Safety Policy and set measurable objectives in accordance with the operational standards.
3. To inspect all the food contact materials/ machineries and ensure /that /the factory adheres to Halal regulations.
4. To assist in monitoring the personal hygiene and health of workers
5. To control consistency and efficiency of the production workers.
6. To monitor and record the workers’ attendance
7. To implement checklists for food production process control.
8. To implement the food safety program and work flow.
9. To provide training and education for /production /line leaders and operators.
10. To assist the implementation and ensure the compliance of ISO/ and/ HACCP programme.
11. To assist QC /Personnel/ in conducting investigation of customer complaints and quality/food safety issues.
12. To supervise directly the /production/ line leaders /and /operators.
13. To report to the AO or QC /Personnel/ any non-conformance to the company’s policy done by the staff.
14. To coordinate daily production schedule to AO or QC/Personnel.
15. To /ensure/ that the cleaning and production control systems are adequate, including systems from receiving, storing and producing through to end-item packaging.
16. To maintain logs and records of production and/ensure that/ only those items produced as halal are labelled and only approved vendors and raw/packaging materials are used for production.
17. To perform other duties or tasks given or instructed by the management.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 510 / Month
Allowances: B$ 90
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !