• Minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in relevant field
• Can lead a team or previously hold a supervisory role
• Base in Kuala Belait or anyone willing to work in Kuala Belait area
• Educational qualification: Diploma or above in relevant field i. e. accounting and finance
• The employee in this classification is responsible for the supervision and control of the general accounting functions. This includes the general ledger, payables, payroll, property, budget reporting, and statistical accumulation.
• Analyzes, reconciles, balances and maintains accounting records: financial statement and report preparation on a regular and special request basis; assisting departments with annual budget preparation accuracy; and assisting in recruitment of personnel.
• Lay down necessary accounting policy and procedure wherever necessary by approval from top management.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Monthly cash flow.
• Controlling and monitoring various expenses basis of allocated budget.
• Correspondence with clients on PO follow ups, invoicing disputes.
• Monitoring of invoicing process.
• Responsible for complete accounts payable function
Candidate that does not fulfill the stated requirements will not be entertained
Candidate may attached a short video of self-introduction & the skills you possessed along with the application
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !