Position: Project Controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Degree in Engineering or Finance related field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Has Business and Financial knowledge.
- Ability to display strong analytical, problem-salving, organizational and work independently.
- High level of English proficiency, both oral and written.
- Ability to evaluate step-by-step the project management progress.
- Ability to select, train and oversee project team members.
- Ability to create and adjust project budgets.
- Ability to forecast projects goals and completion.
- Ability to develop project scheduling, budgeting and progress reports.
• Responsible for working within all stages of project management. The primary role is to work closely with project managers to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly.
• They monitor the progress of a project to ensure that it is working within the confines of set datelines and budget limitations and generate progress reports to managers.
• He/ She is also make suggestions for improvements to project operations as needed.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !