Position: Project Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Schedule, plan, forecast and manage all the activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
• Manage a diverse range of projects assuming responsibility for provision of agreed deliverables within the agreed schedule.
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects to ensure compliance to agreed policies, performance standards and specifications.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Allowance & annual leave
Closing date: 21/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !