Position: Project Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
Scope of Responsibilities
• Schedule, plan, forecast and manage all the activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
• Manage a diverse range of projects assuming responsibility for provision of agreed deliverables within the agreed schedule.
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects to ensure compliance to agreed policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Interacting with the client to interpret their needs and requirements and representing SOS as required.
• Develop proposals based on client Engineering Technical Service Request (ETSR) and follow through until deliverable completion and handover.
• Track and manage schedule, deliverables list and ensure agreed KPIs are met per ETSR.
• Liaise with clients respective Project Engineers and provide regular project reporting
• Provide relevant details to Finance Department to allow for timely invoicing.
• Co-ordinate all ETSR engineering activity with responsibility for the execution in compliance with contract requirements. Leads Engineering Technical Service Request (ETSR) proposal preparation efforts.
• Establish and maintain good relations with clients and partners.
• Carry out any other activities as and when required by the direct supervisor.
• Coordinates activities for the successful execution of each ETSR within the individual and overall project schedules and contractual requirements.
• Decision Making Authority: Decisions limited to the scope of the execution of individual ETSR.
• Consults with Senior Project Engineer on key decisions which affect the project scope.
• Acts as representative for Contract Manager per Delegation of Authority.
• No direct reports but liaises closely with Engineering and Project Controls group (Planning, DCC, Cost Engineering)
• Work Contacts:
• Contracts - Need Based
• Engineering - Frequent
• Procurement - Need Based
• QA/QC - Frequent
• Administration - Frequent
• Site team – Need Based
• Clients - Frequent
• Vendors - Need Based
• Certification Agencies - Need Based
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Refer to HR/OD- Competency Management System (CMS)[GM1] Physical Effort and Work Environment
• Work mostly performed in Engineering Design Support Office with frequent visits to client office as required.
• Hold a recognised qualification in engineering or equivalent.
• Have minimum 5 years´ practical experience in a project management team carrying out multi-discipline engineering design services of the oil and gas industry.
• Experience in brownfield engineering, rejuvenation or decommissioning and restoration projects.
• The incumbent shall have a full understanding of project management principles, e. g. planning, monitoring, reporting and control of cost, time and resources [GM1]I am not familiar with the CMS so will leave this to the HR department to amend
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !