Position: Project Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
• Three years of experience in related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !