Position: Project Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1) Ten (10) years’ experience in project management, turnaround and /or maintenance management within the oil and gas industry
2) Proven experience in supervising and leading teams
3) Has experience with Management of Change process
1) Represents the Contractor on site.
2) Administers all aspects of the Contract.
3) Responsible for executing all Scope carried out under the Contract.
4) Responsible for all Contractor labour recruitment & welfare
5) Responsible for the overheads (wages) of the contractor organisation
6) Responsible for complying with the Contract conditions.
7) Responsible to manage the MMT organisation
8) Accountable for contractor performance in per Scorecard
9) Accountable for management of change in Contract deviations
10) Accountable for the compliances to the applicable law
Proven capability to manage and execute similar contracts in an oil and gas environment.
How to Apply:
Please fill in and submit the Employee Application Form along with your cv/resume via email to hr. admintendrill. com.
The Employee Application Form can be found in our Company´s website https://www. tendrill. com/about-tendrill-job-application. php
Deadline : 13th March 2020 @12pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP, ANNUAL LEAVE
Closing date: 13/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !