- Coordinates and oversees projects; and maintain accurate progress records as appropriate.
- Participate in internal Project Meeting taking notes on the project requirements, resource requirement and responsibility matrix.
- Act as liaison to Project Manager and Nursery and/or other relevant unit/team throughout the design and constructions phases.
- To ensure that Plan, schedule, and implementation of the tasks of multiple field crews for project has been prepared and conducted according the project scope.
These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, budgets, and client expectations.
- If required to participate in Pre-Construction meetings, and or project progress meeting with property owner, production manager, field staff and subcontractors.
- Assist Project Manager in assuring that project vision is carried through all phases of design.
- Work with Project Manager to manage staffing and project related deadlines.
- Assist Project Manager in construction administration process by attending site visits and taking note of the progress.
- Effectively communicate progress on the projects.
- To prepare report on every progress according to the project milestone specified in the project timeline.
- 10 years of working experiences in Project Coordinator under Building / Construction Engineering.
- HND in Building / Construction Engineering or equivalent of education.
- 25 - 45 years old
- Valid Driving License Class ´3´
Applicants can submit their applications and certificates via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
- OR -
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
*CLOSING DATE : 6TH JULY 2020 (MONDAY)
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !