Position: Project Coordinator/ Associate
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job Description and Responsibilities includes:
• To assist project managers teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
• Organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time, to be able to work on tight deadlines and within budget.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Academic and Other Skills Requirement:
• Engineering or related field of study.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 22/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !