Position: Project Coordinator (Steel Structural)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Manages all activities associated with the construction of an assigned project.
• This may include managing or coordination with contractor and client and other Project Managers.
• Ensures that all contractual terms and obligations of such projects are maintained.
• Ensures projects meet cost requirements.
• Meets with PM, client and Operations if costs exceed budget and obtains permission before approving out-of-budget costs.
• Assures proper accounting for project change orders.
• Interfaces with necessary departments to determine the scheduling of work and materials.
• Meets with customers and vendors to identify potential barriers with resolutions that maximize production and minimize costs.
• Visits job site as needed and required within Brunei.
• Prepares reports for management.
• Meets with key personnel to ensure timeliness of project.
• Meets and confers with Owner, Engineers, Contractors and Field crews to verify accuracy and completeness of all construction drawings.
• Reviews plans and proposals and determines proper procedures in order to accomplish company/dept goals.
• Ensure all aspects of projects are properly and thoroughly documented to ensure Stinger´s interests are protected.
• Supervising workers and coordination of on-site materials, tools and equipment
• Oversee work site safety
Desired Skills and Experience
Education & Training:
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
• 5-10 years related experience as a Project/Construction Coordinator/ Clerk of Work, in the structural steel industry or 5 years related experience as a Project Coordinator/Engineer or Asst Proj Mgr along with 3 years detailing/drafting.
• Diploma in Construction Management, Structural/Civil Engineering, or Business may substitute for 3 years of the required experience.
• Experience as a fabricator or erector may substitute for detailing/drafting exp.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• General knowledge of fabrication and erection standards and procedures.
• General knowledge of JIS standards.
• Proven ability to read and interpret shop and design blueprint drawings.
• Proven ability to manage multiple commercial and industrial projects.
• General knowledge of 2D/ 3D modeling .
• Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !