Position: Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and assigned personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Develop detailed project plan including risk assessment and mitigation, and ensure that projects are completed on time, within standards and within budget.
• Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specification, calculating time requirement; sequencing project elements.
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor engineering projects.
• Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating and resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specification and plan around changes, recommending actions.
• Control project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
• Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions, as well as maintain project data base.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulation.
• Communicate effectively with management and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
• Maintain excellent rapport with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of projects.
• Minimum 1 – 3 years of working experience.
• Degree in Engineering or related field.
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD.
• Advanced MS Office Skills. Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Great decision making abilities and leadership / supervision skills.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !