Position: Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Implement in-house manufactured/ outsourced products.
2. Monitor project schedules & costing to ensure timely completion & budget.
3. Be the key person to liaise with clients and related departments in the Company.
4. Assist in initiating corrective and preventive actions for project control.
5. Prepare and submit weekly and monthly Project Progress Report to superior.
6. Submit drawings to clients, visit site when needed including provide after sales services.
7. Build a good relationship with clients, suppliers including colleagues.
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Project management experience.
3. Knowledge in AutoCAD software.
4. Good IT skills.
1. Outpatient medical treatment.
2. Dental/ optical claim.
3. Group personal accident insurance.
4. Hospitalization insurance.
5. Specialist medical treatment for confirmed staff.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 31 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !