Position: Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project data base by; entering and backing up data.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !