Construction / Engineering Jobs
• Electrical Engineering background.
• Project management experience
• Excellent communication & organization skils.
• Resourceful and able to make decision.
• Knowledge in SCADA and or RTU is a huge plus.
• Manage project schedules & costing to ensure project is completed within time frame & budget.
• Liaise & coordinate with clients and all related departments of TTDA.
• Initiate appropriate corrective & preventive actions so as to maintain good control of project.
• Prepare and submit weekly & monthly Project Progress Report (where applicable) to superior.
• Verify project design, technicalities and specifications of products as and when necessary.
• Entertain and monitor customers’ complaints and execute prompt co-ordination with engineering/ service/ QA/ technical team for support.
• Responsible for all tasks related to project managements including submission of drawings to Client, reports, performance bond, meetings, site visit, after sales service, requesting for bank guarantee, LOA/LOI extension, delivery coordination and any subsequent requirement that may arise to have the project runs smoothly, on time, in budget while maintaining good image of the company.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !