Position: Project HSE Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Project Management under HSE capacity
• ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 experience and knowledge.
• NEBOSH General Certificates, Degree in HSSE Related fields/
• Minimum 3 years experience in HSSE related field and Project
• Implementation (preferably oil and gas company)
Job & Responsibilities:
• To report directly to Senior HSE or QHSSE HOD
• Monitor and control all HSE matters related with project team members and contractors in ensuring that the Project is in compliance with the project requirement i. e. specification, safety code and other policies/guidelines related to the project
• Responsible for the health, safety, environment, security & emergency throughout the project duration to achieve safe project completion.
The requirement in each Project phase is listed, but not limited to, as follows:
o Project document preparation: Prepare and verify HSE requirement in TK 170 package.
o Engineering Phase: Review, check and verify engineering deliverables related to HSE aspects.
o Site Preparation Phase: Manage and control safety execution of the preparation activities by CIC staff and contractor and verify the works and work procedure meet relevant HSE requirement and guideline from clients.
o Steaming/ Tank Cleaning Phase:
• Manage and control safety execution of the activities by each contractor and verify the works and procedure meet relevant HSE requirement and guideline.
• Check and monitor the activities to prevent and avoid environmental impact.
• Ensure that Project is executed in compliance with HSE Management
• Plan, HSE Management Procedure, Environmental Management Procedure, Potential Risk Register, Potential Risk Mitigation Plan, HSE Audit
• Plan/Procedure and any other HSE related documents
• Participate in HSE Risk Assessment and hold relevant meeting, workshop internally and with related 3rd parties
• Monitor and update the HSE risks register and ensure all mitigation plans are strictly adhere to throughout the project execution.
• Enforce and audit activities to ensure it meets CIC SOP and other HSE guideline.
• Prepare and manage required documents for related internal/external audit, and process it.
• Participates as required in the investigation of accident, near-misses and hazardous conditions.
• Prepare reports and recommend actions to prevent recurrence.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !