We are currently searching for an experienced worker who can fit into the role of Project Manager to lead the Cyber Security & System Reliability project and involve in replacing/upgrading the existing IT PCD (Process Control Domain) landscape and Office Domain in Client´s site.
1. Accountable to deliver the project with industry competitive cost and schedule with TQ performance within brownfield live large LNG facility.
2. Lead the cross-country project-team (NL, Brunei) to effectively deliver the project as per Client´s Project Management Framework and ORS.
3. Accountable to update/deliver the project engineering deliverables such as Opportunity Assessment project execution plan, schedule, Capex, etc.
4. As contract holder for three contracts, will manage contract delivery.
5. Expedite the hardware to be delivered by building relationships with Vendors.
- Degree in Engineering with 12+ years of total experience in cyber security projects environment.
- A proven project engineering and management professional, resilient, self-driven, proactive individual with passion for leading cyber security details in an oil & gas asset.
- Possess in depth knowledge on cyber areas such as knowledge risk/vulnerability assessment, threats, recovery, risk & compliance reporting, identity management, intrusion detection/prevention, etc.
- Ability to work from the front without supervision on a cross-country platform.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
Email application to: hrmd. recruitment15@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !