Position: Project Manager
• Review plans, specifications, submittals and other contract documents to create a job plan for the successful completion of assigned projects.
• Schedules and supervises all installation, fabrication and start-up labor on assigned projects.
• Effective manpower planning for future projects, including direction of specialty subcontractors.
• Perform job cost tracking and forecasting for final project costs.
• Procurement of necessary equipment and materials.
• Control job cost, closely monitoring necessary tasks.
• Perform monthly job cost reviews reporting profit status to management.
• Maintain a professional rapport with architects, installers and suppliers.
• Attend necessary job meetings.
• Assures that contractual obligation have been met and that all close-out documents are submitted.
• Adhere to Safety Best Practices
• Knowledge of construction processes.
• Knowledge of HVAC system, ductwork, piping and controls.
• Ability to read and interpret Construction Documents, Plans and Specifications.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Effective communication skills. (written and oral)
• Must have supervisory skills to plan, direct, organize, and control the activities of others with limited supervision.
• Decisive individual with a strong mechanical aptitude.
• Degree in Engineering or Construction Management a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Good organization skills a must
• References provided upon request
• Experience in similar position for at least 10 years a plus
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 35 - 48 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !