Position: Project Manager
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
• Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
• Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
• Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
• Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• ERP project oversight.
Project Manager Requirements:
• Proven experience in project management.
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
• Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager or ERP project manager.
• Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Understanding of ERP implementation.
• Experience overseeing a construction project.
• Budget management experience.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 24 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !