Position: Project Manager (Construction)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Construction project managers work in many areas of development and are responsible for overseeing a building project from start to finish.
• Their duties include hiring labourers and negotiating contracts, and it is also their responsibility to obtain all permits for a building site.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities Include:
• Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
• You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
• The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
• The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
• Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
• Proven experience as construction project manager
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
• Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with construction/ project management software
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• A team player with leadership abilities
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !