Position: Project Manager (Electrical)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Salary range $3, 500 - $4, 500 with 5 years experience.
• The Project Manager shall, by direct participation or by co-ordination of project personnel, plan and control the execution of the project in a cost effective manner which ensures compliance with the Contract technical, program and safety requirements.
• The Project Manager shall select project personnel, allocate work and monitor progress and as such shall have overall responsibility for ensuring that the following functions are carried out effectively;
- Understanding of Safety Programs (Health, Safety & Emergency Response) -Scheduling and Planning
- Cost Control
- Procurement (Consumables etc. )
- Direct project Administration and contractual compliances
- Quality Assurance
- Resource Allocation (Labour & Equipment)
- Personnel and industrial relations
- Project reporting (internal & Client)
- Design overview
- ISO Compliance
- Understanding the monitoring and inspection of Construction and Project Coordination
The Project Manager shall also define and subsequently ensure the maintenance of the projects organization’s interfaces with the Client, subcontractors and the Regional Office.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !