Position: Project Manager for Green Projects
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
General and Task Management
• Manages maintenance personnel by setting directions and priorities.
• Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs
• Coordinate maintenance worker efforts to make sure that the maintenance work has been executed in a professional manner and that customer’s satisfaction is meet.
• Ensure routine maintenance requirements of a variety of gardening tools and machineries are undertaken
• Audit and ensure compliance of the Standard Operating Procedure
• Coordinate with Forman to schedule a random visit to customer’s site to ensure that a proper maintenance has been conducted
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
• To attend to customer’s complaint by direct interaction with the customer, and conduct a visit to the customer’s premise to identify the problems and provide solution at the soonest possible.
• Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each group to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
• To ensure that maintenance logs including any complaints and report on daily activities are maintain and updated.
• Performs other duties as and when required.
• To manage personnel by setting directions and priorities.
• Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels
• Motivate and coach the team to operational success
• To identify and provide training and continuous development on all maintenance personnel.
• Develop associate and supervisor skills by organizing, and/or conducting training meetings; one on one development sessions; outside technical skills training; and establishing and monitoring performance reviews for supervisors.
• Manage, identify training need, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance Team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance
• Communicate KPIs from the strategic annual plan so that each employee is aware
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required for areas of improvement especially on areas where targets are not met
• Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviors expected of them
• Ensure the delivery of the People Strategy within area of accountability
• Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
• Work collaboratively with other groups within the department and with other department as and when necessary to facilitate delivery and compliance with the maintenance strategy.
• Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, contractors, suppliers and other service providers.
• Communicate with management the impact of market change and potential effects on new technology and development.
• Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost.
• Requirement Minimum of 5 years working in the landscape, construction or related industries.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !