Position: Project Scheduler/Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Schedule AV Technician/Engineer for daily work as required by customer.
- Coordinate on-site implementation process for AV installations and service requests.
- Engage with relevant authorities (Building owner, Stack holder, Network team & Procurement team).
- Participate in customer AV requirement/meetings as required.
- Oversee implementation of AV solutions to ensure that equipment is installed per industry standards and best practices.
- Provide detailed project field status updates to AV Manager and design team.
- Perform other assigned duties as requested.
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE /TRAINING
- Diploma in IT or Electronic Basic written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to follow instructions and focused attention to detail.
- Experience with AV large and small project scheduling.
- Enjoys hands-on problem solving in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
WORK DURATION: 3 to 12 months
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 25/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !