Position: Project Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• can speak and write MALAY, BANGLADESH, CHINESE, INDIA, PHILIPPINES
• have knowledge on construction engineering
• Project supervisors make sure all aspects of a project are completed smoothly.
• In order to make sure projects are done correctly, project supervisors must have a strong knowledge of each task.
• As this is a general position, project supervisors are employed by a number of industries, the largest being the construction, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and design industries.
• The work environment for project supervisors depends on their industry; those who work in construction, engineering, or manufacturing tend to work on-site, although they may have a trailer with an office.
• Project supervisors who work in marketing, design, or similar office-based industries work in a standard office environment.
• In addition to planning projects, project supervisors supervise the lower-level employees who work on different components of a given project.
• While the National Bureau of Labor Statistics doesn’t give specific data on project supervisors, there will always be a need for this position in the construction and engineering industries.
• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company´s plans and vision.
• Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 26/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !