• Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
• Manage all leads in CMS, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
• Identify properties that meet prospective buyers’ property search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
• Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the property buying process.
• Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential properties and the surrounding neighbourhood.
• Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
• Prospect for new leads calling past clients in database, Sphere of Influence etc.
• Service inbound leads from sign calls and online sources and determine where they are in the buying process.
• Consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into scheduled appointments.
• Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ration and meet performance benchmarks.
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work independently with little management involvement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
• Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
• Must have own transportation and driver’s license.
*commission based with petrol allowance*
Interested applicant, please send your CV to valorproperty. hr@yahoo. com or No. 20, 1st Floor, Spg 12-26, Kg RimbaWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !