PRINCIPAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Research potential vendors.
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers, Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Review quality of purchased products.
• Enter order details (e. g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
• Coordinate with Inventory staff to ensure proper storage.
• Maintain QnE Module:
o Purchase Requisitions
o Purchase Orders
o Goods Receive Notes
o Purchase Invoices
o Purchase Returns
• Carry out work in accordance with Company’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
• Perform tasks with due diligence regarding the Management Systems of the Company.
Interested applicants are to submit a full resume, together with passport size photo, contact details, education and employment history to :
ALL APPLICANT RECEIVED WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !