Assist the Sales, Accounts and Operations department in the following duties.
1. Responsible for the purchase, and expediting materials, commodities from approved vendor lists both locally and overseas
2. Manage the purchasing function, timely placement of purchase orders and monitor on-time delivery
3. Negotiation for the most competitive price, terms and conditions
4. Monitoring the delivery of the purchased equipment or items
5. Ensure that the equipment or items purchased meets the specification given
6. Monitor backlog to ensure on time delivery
7. Provide delivery date of material to related departments
8. Manage and maintain an optimal of inventory
9. Liaise with forwarder on shipment schedule
10. Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
11. Responsible for implementing internal purchasing strategies (Day allocation to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements (Scheduling)
12. Ensure that all purchasing data (Sales Order, Local Purchase Orders, Delivery Orders) are accurately input into the accounts system (QNE) and Google P0 Data base
13. Ensure proper logistics arrangements for the delivery of goods to meet client’s delivery schedule
14. Track and expedite orders and provide timely status report for client’s delivery progress updates.
15. Prepare Delivery Orders for all incoming goods to clients
16. Request delivery slot from client once goods are inspected and marked
17. Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Interested applicants are to submit a full resume, together with passport size photo, contact details, education and employment history to :
The Admin Division
ALL APPLICANT RECEIVED WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !