Position: Purchasing Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Western Foods and Packaging (WFP) is a subsidiary of Marsa Yağ Sanayi. ve Tic. A. Ş. , an established margarine manufacturing company in Turkey.
Since Marsa’s founding in 1925, it primarily manufactures margarine and edible oil products and exports to over 40 countries all around the world.
WFP is an Oils and Fats Manufacturing Plant in Serasa, Brunei Darussalam and would like to invite citizens of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam to apply for the following position.
• To ensure quality execution and monitoring of regular purchasing duties and administrative works for the company.
• To maintain complete purchasing records/data and prepare reports.
• To coordinate/support all departments within the company and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for requested purchases as well as to assist in managing and following up on overseas orders to ensure on-time delivery.
• Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for any product defects, shortages or missing parts.
• Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor degree in a business field such as logistics, supply chain management, finance or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field
• Experience in using SAP is an added advantage
• Maintains the necessary activities in the framework of work safety and quality standards
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, dynamic, result-oriented
• Decision-making skills are strong, quality-focused and initiative-minded
• Can adapt to flexible working order
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Job applications (including passport photo, passport copy, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/03/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !