Administrative / Office Jobs
Position: Purchasing Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
PRINCIPAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Research potential vendors.
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers, Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Review quality of purchased products.
• Enter order details (e. g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
• Coordinate with Inventory staff to ensure proper storage.
Maintain QnE Module:
o Purchase Requisitions
o Purchase Orders
o Goods Receive Notes
o Purchase Invoices
o Purchase Returns
• Carry out work in accordance with Company’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
• Perform tasks with due diligence regarding the Management Systems of the Company.
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !