Position: QA/QC Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Valid Medical Certificate.
• Valid T-BOSIET & Travel Safely by Boat (TSbB).
• Minimum working experience 2 years.
• Candidate shall be an Engineering Graduate.
• Shall be an ISO 9001 or ISO/TR 29001 lead auditor.
• Shall have minimum 10 years of relevant QA/QC experience in onshore oil and gas facility construction (especially in Storage tanks and Piping) including live installations of which.
• At-least 2 years in PMC of EPC projects.
• At-least 3 years management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of quality management system in accordance with ISO/TR 29001 / ISO 9001 with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
• Shall have demonstrated sound technical knowledge and extensive experience in materials, welding and fabrication methods, coating/painting, NDT inspection and general construction activities.
• Should have minimum ASNT Level–II in RT, UT, LPT and MPT.
• Preferably a Certified Welding Inspector.
• Should be well conversant with API 650, ASME Section II, V, VIII, IX, B31. 3 and B31. 4 codes.
• Good communication and Report writing skills.
• The QA / QC coordinator will report technically to company nominated Project Manager and will be responsible for all QA/QC.
• The QA / QC coordinator is responsible for co-ordination of their technical areas and co-ordination with other discipline specialists where areas interface or overlap.
• Develop / Review / Implement Quality Control Documents; Quality Manuals, Quality Plans, Procedures, Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans.
• Preparing/review/approval of Quality Plans, Inspection and Test Plans, Procedures and Method Statements for self performed work, sub-contractors, suppliers.
• Review/approval of Welding Procedure Specifications, Procedure Qualification Records. elder Qualifications for sub-contractors.
• Responsible for overseeing all QA/QC activities of EPC Contractors. Interpret Project specifications, Applicable International codes and standards to ensure these requirements are included in those documents and are implemented during project execution.
• Approve/Review WPS, PQR, and QC Dossiers;
• Witness and Approve the Welder qualification tests and Welding Procedure Qualification as applicable.
• Audit of EPC Contractors Quality Systems.
• Review and Approve project material certification.
• Supervise EPC contractor QC personnel.
• Supervise /Witness/ Approve field Inspection activities of EPC Contractors and Third Party Inspection agencies like NDE & Hydro test.
• Supervision and Inspection of Blasting and Painting activities.
• Collecting factual QC data, preparing and presenting monthly reports to Management.
• Liaison with Project Team, Client and Owners representatives, sub-contractors, suppliers and vendors.
• Develop and maintain required quality documentation for handover to client in accordance with contract requirements.
• Set up systems for Turnover of required documentation to client to enable timely Construction Completion, Pre-Commissioning through to Start-up.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Yearly bonus but depends on work performance & attendance.
Closing date: 12/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !