Position: QA/ QC Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
â€¢ Write brief description of the basic functions of this position
â€¢ Implementation of Clientâ€™s (Borouge) approved quality plan.
â€¢ Prepare and participate in required audits during Pre-TA & TA Execution and Post TA Phase with Client (Borouge).
â€¢ Take a lead role in quality system implementation and follow-up for TA Contractor side as per Clientâ€™s (Borouge) TA QA/QC procedures.
â€¢ Responsible for all the quality forms/certifications through-out the TA job execution.
â€¢ Follow up of quality plan for effective implementation.
â€¢ Decision maker in which jobs in the scope should have a technical quality check after execution.
â€¢ Develop standard or specific technical quality checklists for all jobs to be executed in the turnaround.
â€¢ Participate in the TA General and specific Task Risk Assessment(s).
â€¢ Participate in both reviews made in this time phase.
â€¢ Follow up of quality plan and report daily status to Client (Borouge) TA Core Team and QA/QC in-charge during execution of TA.
â€¢ Closely follow up of the critical activities in terms of quality.
â€¢ Control all technical checklists after the jobs have been completed.
â€¢ Participation in the morning shutdown meetings with respective operations departments to highlight any quality related issue.
â€¢ Set up meetings with sub-contractor quality responsible persons to ensure effective implementation of clientâ€™s approved quality plans/procedures.
â€¢ Give input to close-out report for quality related issues.
â€¢ Participate in close out review in this time phase.
â€¢ Logging of all quality standard and specific quality checklists for future Turnarounds and handing over to client.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (MUST-HAVE):
Specify minimum acceptable qualifications, experiences and skills:
1. Minimum Educational qualifications: Bachelor degree/Diploma in any engineering level; mechanical, electromechanical etc.
2. Minimum years of relevant experience: 5 years of relevant experience in quality control and specific to Turnaround/Shutdown preparation and execution.
3. Technology know-how (systems, machinery, equipment, etc. ): Must be familiar with petrochemical industry and their equipmentâ€™s, industry specific QA/QC standard, systems. Computer skills.
4. Supervisory skills: Supervisory skills are needed during the turnaround to follow up all the quality checks executed.
5. Other â€˜must-haveâ€™ skills: Needs to be a very organized person and needs to fit within the teambuilding spirit of the TA Contractor and Client.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Yearly bonus but depends on performance / attendance / capability
Closing date: 19/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !