We are seeking individual (Bruneian/PR) who is highly competent, energetic and capable to work well under pressure. He/she will be expected to be able to perform duties independently upon completion of training during the probationary period.
Position: QA/QC COORDINATOR
• Carry out Approval of QA / QC comments by discipline engineers on EPC / subcontractor Quality Procedures and ITPs and associated document submittals
• Manage the Quality Control and surveillance plan activities for his respected unit, assigns planned surveillance activities to his respective inspectors as required or may perform the duties himself if time permits
• Head weekly Quality Meeting with his own PMC Quality Control staff for his individual unit, for any issues and concerns
• Reports any nonconformity arising from the QAQC inspections and identify appropriate correction and preventive actions.
• Assist in the implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the company’s QMS.
• Ensure the safety is adhered to at site
• Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status
• Supervises the QC functions/ activities, including quality control inspection schedules.
• Supervises any Project related QA/QC inspections in accordance with the Company’s requirements and as where relevant, Client’s requirements.
• Participate in the site internal and external site audits
• Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
• Provide weekly, bi-weekly or monthly Quality reports to PMC HSEQ Manager for issuance to Company
• Manage the assigned PMC Quality Control Inspectors under his respected package, Civil, Mechanical, Welding, & Electrical
Skills / Qualifications
• Minimum 10 years in QA/QC, inspection and auditing of which 5 years as QA/QC Coordinator
• HND/HNC or BSc. in engineering minimum academic qualification
• Experience in handling Quality Assurance & Quality Control related to major projects
• Minimum CSWIP 3. 1 Welding Inspector qualification
• Minimum PCN Level 2 in Radiographic Interpretation
• Have had 2 additional NDT qualifications
• Minimum BGAS Grade 2 / NACE Level 2 Coating Inspector
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experiences
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Email: Brudesh. recruitment@gmail. com
Closing date: 30/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !