Position: QA/QC Coordinator/Inspector
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Has a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in quality assurance and Quality Control role including supervision of QA/QC activities of which minimum 5 years in turnaround. .
1) development and implementation of the quality plan, ITP
2) demonstration of quality control of all “tools” that can affect quality, ref. Torque wrenches, Pressure Gauges, Callipers, etc.
3) To be able to identify, develop and implement corrective actions.
4) To prepare welding procedures, welder qualifications and to generate welding instructions.
5) Liaise with BLNG engineers and NDT contractors to ensure smooth safe delivery of the Quality Plan.
Proven capability and knowledge to:
1) Inspect and audit services and project related activities on an oil and gas facility.
2) use NDT techniques for welding
3) act as a certified third party lead auditor
Training and Education:
1) Holds a recognised degree/diploma in an engineering/construction related field
2) CSWIP 3. 2. 1 or equivalent qualification
3) PCN Level 2 Radiography interpretation
4) ISO 9001 QMS Lead auditor
5) ASNT Level 2 or equivalent certificate in minimum two technique of PT, MT, UT, VT
How to Apply:
Please fill in and submit the Employee Application Form along with your cv/resume via email to hr. admintendrill. com.
The Employee Application Form can be found in our Company´s website https://www. tendrill. com/about-tendrill-job-application. php
Deadline : 13th March 2020 @12pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP, ANNUAL LEAVE
Closing date: 30/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !