• Maintaining and updating documentation such as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points, Good Manufacturing Practice, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedure plan.
• Does routine checkups, and audits and ensures the cleanliness and hygiene of the operational room/process center are up to standard.
• Set up, review, provide, maintain a quality and inspection system for the company
• Inspect stored raw material to ensure that all quality requirements are as specified in the purchase order.
• Responsible for daily monitoring of the production outputs to ensure the production programs are met in terms of quantity, quality, and time.
• Initiate quality and hygiene programs to ensure the operators are trained and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Hygiene Practices through training and awareness programs among the operators.
• Liaise with external parties related to factory operations, e. g. customers, (audits, product development, complaints, etc. ), For dealing with health authorities, Brunei Halal officers, and other related regulatory authorities, provide assistance to the Regulatory Officer as and when required.
• Oversees the planning and implementation of Halal programs.
• Ensure that chickens, meat, products, and raw materials and processing provided by suppliers are certified Halal and meet the requirement of the Sharia department.
• Dealing with Brunei Halal Officers, relevant authorities, and suppliers, for Certificates related to Food and Halal.
• Maintain and keep a record to track the Halal status of all the raw ingredients and food products certification.
• Responsible for all Halal documents to be in order, well organized, and always up to date with the latest Halal practices and concepts.
• Update and verify documents for internal and external audits.
• Manage and maintain Food Handling Schedule for expiry certificates, provide training throughout companies in creating proper Halal workforce, module, and management structure.
• To educate others on the importance of the Halal Assurance System in the manufacturing process.
• Work closely with other Managers to ensure overall smooth operation.
• Supervise processes and manpower to ensure compliance and adherence to quality.
• At least a certificate in B. Sc. / B. Sc. (Hons) in Food Science and Technology
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Food industry
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Effective communication, interpersonal skills solving and research skills
• Have initiative, curiosity, fast learner, analytical, enthusiastic, professional demeanor, strong work ethic, self-discipline, ability to work in a group/team independent, ability to work under pressure.
Only open for Brunei Citizen / Brunei PR
Interested may drop CV to cammychongsgc@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !