Position: QA/QC Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Minimum degree in Chemistry/Biology/Food Technology or equivalent;
• Proven experience at least 3 years in food and beverages Industry.
• Have strong IT skill and can communicate effectively both in English & Malay;
• Have good work ethics and proactive working attitude;
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as to work as a team;
• Highly disciplined about work, with motivation and drive to succeed;
• Required to multitask and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines;
• Highly organised, with acute attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
• Having knowledge on Brunei Agriculture Industry would be an added advantage.
Task and Responsibility:-
• To assist the management to oversee the QC/ QA system development and implementation including HACCP system or food safety management system;
• To establish food safety & quality management systems for production processes, raw & packaging materials and products;
• To establish production processes, raw & packaging materials and end products specifications;
• To prepare and implement QC plan and HACCP plan for products and raw materials;
• To audit the food safety management system and prepare audit reports to management;
• To maintain documented system for food production system and GMP implementation;
• To assist management to implement and improve Food Safety Policy and set measurable objectives;
• To control consistency and efficiency of production processes;
• To prepare and implement checklists for food production process control;
• To monitor the implementation food safety program and work flow;
• To provide training and education for operators and technician on the processes;
• To monitor the implementation of ISO 9001, HACCP programme;
• To act as internal auditor to audit the ISO 9001, HACCP and GMP system and prepare audit finding reports for management to take action;
• To establish and ensure compliance with Product specifications and testing programme;
• To monitor product compliance with Food Act and regulations and product certification scheme;
• To maintain statutory and regulatory requirements for the products;
• To conduct investigation of customer complaints and quality/food safety issues;
• To performs a various ad-hoc administrative duties , ranging from information and documents processing, employee orientation, events coordination, resource coordination and management;
• To perform other duties/jobs as per instructed by the CEO from time to time.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !