Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot 5266, Jalan Pandan 5A, Kuala Belait
Position: QAQC Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Minimum HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum 10 Years in QA/QC , inspection and auditing of which 5 years as Senior QA/QC Engineer or QA/QC Coordinator.
• Minimum 7 years in QA/QC, inspection and auditing of which 3 years in Senior QA/QC Engineer or QA/QC Coordinator.
• Implement ISO 14001 and OSHAS 45001 systems going forward.
• To develop, monitor and update the company´s Quality Assurance Plan, Quality Control Plan and also to manage the QA/QC resource.
• Prepare and participate in required audits either in house or with clients.
• Responsible for all the quality forms and certifications.
• Follow-up of quality plan for effective implementation.
• To make decision in which jobs in the scope should have a technical quality check after execution.
• To develop a standard or specific technical quality checklist for all jobs to be executed.
• To monitor closely of activities in terms of quality.
• Set up meeting and/or to join meetings with clients to ensure effective implementation of client´s approved quality plans and procedures.
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !