Position: QAQC Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
* Valid Medical Certificate.
* Valid T-BOSIET.
* Minimum working experience 2 years.
* Possessed an ISO 9001 lead auditor.
* Shall have minimum 10 years of relevant QA/QC experience in onshore oil and gas facility construction (especially in Storage tanks and Piping) including live installations of which.
* At-least 3 years management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of quality management system in accordance with ISO29001 / ISO9001 with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
* Shall have demonstrated sound technical knowledge and extensive experience in materials, welding and fabrication methods, coating/painting, NDT inspection and general construction activities. Should have minimum ASNT Level–II in RT, UT, LPT and MPT.
* Preferably a Certified Welding Inspector.
* Should be well conversant with API 650, ASME Section II, V, VIII, IX, B31. 3 and B31. 4 codes. * Good communication and Report writing skills.
* The QA / QC coordinator will report technically to company nominated Project Manager and will be responsible for all QA/QC.
* The QA / QC coordinator is responsible for co-ordination of their technical areas and co-ordination with other discipline specialists where areas interface or overlap.
* Develop / Review / Implement Quality Control Documents; Quality Manuals, Quality Plans, Procedures, Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans.
* Preparing/review/approval of Quality Plans, Inspection and Test Plans, Procedures and Method Statements for self performed work, sub-contractors, suppliers.
* Review/approval of Welding Procedure Specifications, Procedure Qualification Records. elder Qualifications for sub-contractors.
* Responsible for overseeing all QA/QC activities of EPC Contractors.
* Interpret Project specifications, Applicable International codes and standards to ensure these requirements are included in those documents and are implemented during project execution.
* Approve/Review WPS, PQR, and QC Dossiers; Witness and Approve the Welder qualification tests and Welding Procedure Qualification as applicable.
* Audit of EPC Contractors Quality Systems.
* Review and Approve project material certification.
* Supervise EPC contractor QC personnel.
* Supervise /Witness/ Approve field Inspection activities of EPC Contractors and Third Party Inspection agencies like NDE & Hydro test.
* Supervision and Inspection of Blasting and Painting activities.
* Collecting factual QC data, preparing and presenting monthly reports to Management.
* Liaison with Project Team, Client and Owners representatives, sub-contractors, suppliers and vendors.
* Develop and maintain required quality documentation for handover to client in accordance with contract requirements.
* Set up systems for Turnover of required documentation to client to enable timely Construction Completion, Pre-Commissioning through to Start-up.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Yearly bonus but depends on performance and attendance
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !